£50000 - £60000 per annum
21 days ago
UK B2B Marketing Manager - FTSE 250 £55,000 pa
A leading FTSE 250 retail property client with an impressive portfolio of major flagship retail destination and premium retail outlets are in search for a B2B Marketing Manager to join the Central London team.
This client create the best retail property destinations in the UK and Europe with their portfolio bringing in over 400 million visitors per year across 14 countries. This client have a built a culture around high performing individuals and pride themselves on being the best within the sector.
To develop and implement tactical plans that allow the relevant key teams to optimise performance and delivery against key objectives.
Ensure a consistent and aligned range of industry leading marketing and communication propositions that positively position development projects and existing retail assets amongst key business partners, retailers and key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include
- Supporting the Marketing Planning manager with creation and successful delivery of the Development Marketing plans for each project.
- Drive positive and proactive relationships across key internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Create and deliver annual B2B marketing plans with adherence to brand guidelines
- Work closely with third party suppliers and external agencies.
- Be the 'go-to' member of the team for all UK B2B marketing
- Event Management - Internal & External ensure successful delivery of all industry focused/retailer specific events to showcase key development projects/asset updates
- Significant marketing experience within a property/ retail-property environment
- Experience working within a multi stakeholder environment
- Experience working across multiple assets and projects
- Able to deliver presentations and successfully influence audiences
- Highly motivated, self starter
- Experience managing a budget
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.