Are you a passionate, creative and strategic Marketing professional? Do you have a background working in FMCG and with smaller, high-growth brands? Are you looking to work for an award-winning and growing company? Apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Marketing for our client, a leading provider within FMCG who are sold both in the UK & US. Our client have won multiple awards, and are looking for an experienced Marketing professional with an extensive background and mix between classical FMCG experience and smaller, more high-growth brands. You will be highly strategic yet hands-on, with a strong skillset across the full marketing mix - particularly with acquisition & digital channels.
Reporting into the Managing Director and working as part of a close-knit team of 11 in the business with a start-up, one team feel, you must thrive in their entrepreneurial environment! You will have excellent strategic brand thinking and management, be highly creative and have excellent storytelling skills. Managing 2 direct reports and a marketing budget of £1 million, responsibility will include:
- Work with the MD to set the strategic direction for marketing with overall responsibility for driving customer acquisition and loyalty via the full marketing mix
- Allocate marketing budgets to optimise delivery against sales, brand and consumer targets
- Responsible for marketing strategy, customer marketing, digital and social media (in-house and through agencies), consumer and market insight, PR, website and packaging design
- Leadership in the development and delivery of the marcomms plan
- Own and manage the marketing budget and annual marketing plan
- Manage 2 direct reports - Marketing Manager (FTE) and Head of Creative Content & Media (Freelance)
You will have:
- Minimum 20 years' Marketing experience in a similar level role, working with a mix of large FMCG brands - smaller, high-growth start up brand experience essential
- Excellent brand management skills
- Experience across the full marketing mix including acquisition & retention
- Experience with developing strategies across the full marketing mix including digital, acquisition & retention
This is an amazing opportunity to join an established yet high-growth consumer brand, working as part a great team environment! You will have excellent brand skills and be able to drive the Marketing function forward, creating and implementing strategies and campaigns focused on ROI, retention and acquisition! Our client offers a friendly, relaxed, supportive and driven working environment, with flexible working, and a 10% discretionary annual bonus!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.