TEAM ASSISTANT-MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (ASSET MANAGEMENT)
£35-45,000 BASE + BENS+BONUS
BASED CENTRAL LONDON
Our client, a leading, global Investment Management business is looking to hire a Team Assistant to provide administrative support the Marketing & Business Development teams. You will have solid current/recent Team Assistant experience gained within a Financial Services or Professional Services business.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for all coordination and administrative activities across both teams
- Managing diaries - coordinating and booking meetings and video conferences
- Processing expenses, invoices and travel bookings
- Coordinating printing of marketing materials
- Collating of meeting packs in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Diary management - booking meetings and calls including coordinating meetings rooms and video conferencing
- Solid current/recent experience in a Team Assistant role gained within a Financial Services business or a Professional Services firm.
- Experience of coordinating the production of management reports as well as client materials, presentations and other sales or marketing collateral
- Diary Management experience
- Experience in processing expenses and invoices
- Strong skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A second European Language, ideally German, would be helpful but is not essential
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.