My client a furniture and small appliance retailer are looking to recruit a Store Manager for their Geelong store.
This is a Monday to Friday 9-5pm role. No weekends!
The Store Manager will be an engaging, energetic and outcome-focused leader, responsible for ensuring that every interaction with our customers results in exceptional outcomes.
- Work closely with the team to motivate and guide them on a day to day basis.
- Monitor team inputs / outputs /KPIs and provide any relevant reports
- Work towards store KPIs and targets
- Actively provide coaching, mentoring and managing to staff to increase performance
- Financial - use of cash register, opening, closing and balancing of the cash registers including reconciling the days sales
- Management of quotation follow ups
- Management of stock counting and troubleshooting
- Store presentation - ensure store is tidy and clean with staff presenting professionally
- Merchandising - Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customers' needs and desires.
- excellent potential to build and grow a career with a very progressive organisation
You will require:
- Previous Store Management experience ideally furniture, home improvement, Electrical, DIY, Garden etc
- Previous people managment experience
- Experience working with warehouse teams and dealing with logistics teams
- Exceptional Customer Service experience
if you are interested in the above or similar roles please apply through the link or or call Pearce on (02) 9236-9061 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.