Our client is an independent Australian Digital Marketing agency. Known for their high service levels and innovation, they are coming off the back off winning multiple awards and are now looking to build up their leadership team. Great opportunity for a SEO Director to come in and make their mark on a growth-oriented organisation.
- Provide strategic counsel to the SEO team - coaching them how to understand clients' business and serve as their go-to thought leader on SEO and content opportunities
- Develop and implement SEO campaigns, strategies and initiatives
- Assist client teams in developing SEO strategies and programs that meet client business goals
- Proven experience in Identifying SEO opportunities for clients
- Collaborate with clients to implement proposed recommendations
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all the details of SEO initiatives
- Build and maintain project management processes that streamline SEO initiatives
- Assist with hiring, training and workload planning for SEO team members
- Degree qualifications in Marketing, Business or related
- More than eight years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO
- Strong knowledge and application of SEO, and Web Analytics tools for data analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical audits
- Serve as the SEO expert, strong knowledge of on-page & off-page SEO elements
- A passion for connecting queries to content, and a commitment to making sure the client's content is found
- Team management and people communication skills
- Proven record of page placement and website optimization
- Strong organisational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script and Flash
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.