AU$125000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Super
2 months ago
My client is one of the largest biotechnology companies in the world, with ongoing Organisational Transformation projects they are looking to hire a Senior Communications Manager on an initial 12-18 month contract.
The Communications Senior Manager will develop and execute communications strategies and plans to support the Enabling Function segment of the broader, global organisation change initiative. This role will be accountable for developing and executing communication plans, key milestones, and deliverables. The incumbent will work closely with Employee Communications (Corporate Affairs & Communications), Organization Transformation Office (OTO), Human Resources, and business stakeholders across the organization. The incumbent will function as both a strategic communication adviser, as well as manage tactical details and execution to meet deadlines.
- Create communications strategy and execution plans to address organisations transformation needs
- Work with change management and communications team to address communication needs
- Develop robust communications strategy - consistent, timely and reaching all relevant stakeholders
- Create content and material to influence working behaviours
- Partner with a wide range of stakeholders to align key messaging needed to in change implementation plan
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Journalism, PR or similar field
- 8+ years B2B communications experience, ideally for a global multinational, highly matrixed organisation
- Experience in developing and executing extensive internal communication plans
- Extensive experience of employee and senior leadership communications
- Experience providing communication support and advice to senior leaders
- exceptional listening skills and a strong grasp of communication trends and issues
- Strategic thinker who can also provide storytelling and straight-talking approach to communications
This is a contract role for 12-18 months
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.