Our client is Amazon Twitch.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. They bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class e-sports to anime marathons, music, and art streams.
We are looking for a customer service focused Sales Planner (m/f/d) with media experience to work to support the advertising sales team in Hamburg or Munich. You will be a crucial member of a growing team to support sales in meeting its goals and providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Build proposals, bringing together all the necessary elements, coordinating all of the elements of the custom or unique pitch components including concept, strategies, and organizing execution
- Produce all pre-sale documents including PowerPoint presentations, proposals and agency templates for distribution
- Work with all the necessary teams internally to ensure that the elements of the plan have been vetted and approved
- Work with other members of the sales team to secure requested offerings and work out win-win solutions if there are requests for competing offerings
- Support pre-sale pipeline management, reporting, and opportunity accuracy in CRM system
- Attend local meetings when requested to assist Sales with clients
- Help Sales build solid relationships by planning and occasionally attending industry events
- Keep Sales in the loop on any issues that occur once the campaign is live
- Professional digital media experience
- Previous sales or agency experience
- Fluent german and english skills
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience working in the media department for a major advertising agency or digital publisher
- Familiarity with Twitch and Twitch ad products
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.