You will be responsible for:
- Achieving company sales targets by servicing existing accounts, recognising new opportunities and ensuring pre-eminence of the company's brand and value proposition in the marketplace;
- Maintaining regular visitation programs with our customer base and building strong multi-level relationships;
- Continually enhance the customer loyalty by ensuring strategic business reviews are delivered on the agreed timeline with recommendations to enhance the customer experience;
- Playing a pivotal role in continues to grow in the market place;
- Identifying new opportunities to deliver on long term mutually beneficial partnerships; and
- Delivering the optimum performance of the local and assigned account portfolio.
What we are looking for:
- Stellar presentation and communication skills;
- A knack for solving complex customer problems and making them simple;
- Strong influencing ability and stakeholder management prowess. You can expect to interact with internal and external stakeholders across the full leadership spectrum; and
- A strong strategic thinker by default, backed by an unrelenting drive to execute.
Please call Stuart on 04812 66699 for more information on this role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.