Sydney, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$300000 per annum + attractive package
about 1 month ago
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Leverage your unique background and experiences to build a business within the business.
- Work with a team to source and develop new business opportunities, as well as to support existing client relationships with your network as well.
- Private Wealth Advisor allows new advisors to work as part of a team to gain a comprehensive level of general knowledge and to acquire specialized expertise within the team
- Attain the skills needed to build relationships with clients and prospective clients and develop a strong network of intermediaries
- Enhance your investment acumen through creating asset allocation strategies and holistic wealth advisory recommendations to clients
- Ideally work accross all asset classes.
- We specilize in the HNW and with a sophisticated client base.
Diploma of Financial Planning (RG 146 Certified)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
- Creative approach to problem solving and developing innovative solutions for clients
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Demonstrated interest in financial, economic and global capital markets
- Strong client focus, business development and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Prior sales, fundraising, business development or investing experience a plus, but not required
Please call Stuart on 04812 66699 to discuss in more detail.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.