Performance Media Manager (Assistant Manager) Hybrid working Model
My client is a rapidly growing, leading independently owned provider of investment management, financial planning, financial advisory, accountancy, tax and corporate services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit
organisations. With over 60 offices in the UK, and an international capability in over 100 countries, our aim is to provide innovative global services.
They are now seeking a Performance Media Assistant Manager to work closely with the Business Development team to cover PPC and all areas of lead generation. They are happy to look at London / Liverpool and surrounding areas as a base. Thus role is remote with some office working.
Key functional areas of responsibility
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring,
- targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the
- creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major
- metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key
- areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet
- marketing initiatives and achieve client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well
- as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business
- AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.
About the business
They are the UK's leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, created by the merger on 1 September 2020. With £54.8 billion of assets under management (as of 30 June 2021), it ranks as the third-largest UK wealth manager measured by revenues and the eighth largest professional services firm ranked by fee income. The Group currently operates through three principal brands and an online investment Service. It has a network of 28 offices across the UK, as well as the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. Through its operating companies, the Group offers an extensive range of financial and professional services to individuals, family trusts, professional intermediaries, charities, and businesses.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.