My client is an award-winning tech start-up in the personal care sector, connecting qualified caregivers, nurses, doctors and health organisations with smart technology, enabling on-demand holistic home and community-based caregiving. The leading health-tech platform operates in Singapore, Malaysia and most recently Australia.
As the Partnerships Manager, you will be driving and developing the company's partnerships, strategy and manage a strong partnership pipeline to deliver impactful growth.
- Understand customer needs, requirements and market trends, identify influence and develop contacts at the highest appropriate levels within target prospects.
- Work with the Expansion Lead/Country Manager to size opportunities, determine key sales development segment and priorities, building and refining Homage's business development playbook
- Coordinate and drive new business revenues from potential partners including acute health organisations, governmental (VWOs), insurance, financial and corporate partners
- Generate and qualify new leads and be resourceful in using multiple approaches to penetrate prospective accounts
- Grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities and deals in the Sales CRM system to provide accurate reporting and forecasting
- Build playbooks and execute on opening and closing deals end-to-end including pitching, building alignment, negotiation, contracting and implementation
- Drive strong partner interest and top of funnel pipeline, maintain a healthy sales cycle and conversion funnel of new opportunities based on sales targets
- Own and cultivate meaningful and deep relationships with key partners
- Coordinate appropriate operational handover as well as administrative and financial activities for new customers won and existing clients including client operations and billing procedures, contract review, pricing, invoicing and AR collections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of experience in direct sales and/or business development for managerial level
- Detailed knowledge of selling directly to organisations and B2B sales management
- Previous sales experience at a fast-growing startup strongly preferred
- Ability to initiate and close deals end-to-end, build relationships and trust through a consultative approach
- Self-driven, motivated and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Ability to proactively identify improvement areas as well as create and drive innovative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can communicate clearly and effectively
- Data-driven and utilizes qualitative and quantitative analysis of data and analytical insights to drive decision making
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.