This is an exciting opportunity to be apart of global finnacial services growth story where you will learn about the markets and develop your clint base.
In this role you will:
- The conversion of prospective clients into accounts
- Converting failed applications into accounts
- Explaining products and procedures
- Attending tradeshows, seminars & open evenings
- Face to face meetings
- Assisting leads with the account opening process
- Assisting demo accounts with the dealing platform
- Leveraged clients first funding
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of first funded leveraged clients
- Conversion of leads to applications
- Conversion of applications to funded clients
- Daily call time and outbound calls
The majority of the role is telephone based. New Business Associates are also expected to exploit any other sales opportunities that arise, and attend occasional seminars and trade shows outside normal work hours.
Full in-house training is given in order to help people reach the appropriate skill levels to perform all functions of the role.
Essential - Sales/customer service experience
Desirable - knowledge and/or experience of financial markets and trading
Essential - Degree or industry qualified
Desirable - Economics/Finance and/or marketing qualifications or similar
Fluent in English and Malay Bahasa or both Mandarin and Cantonese ideally.
Excellent communication skills, particularly on the phone
Excellent numeracy skills
The ability to meet and exceed sales and performance targets
The ability to work effectively under pressure
Flexibility in approach
To be able to establish rapport with people of all status and background
The ability to work well within a team
The patience and skill to explain products and procedures
Knowledge of our trading platforms and trading products
Comprehensive knowledge of the CFD market and competition
Please feel free to contact Stuart Milson from Carter Murray on 04812 66699 to discuss in more detial.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.