National Sales Manager - HoReCa
£65,000 per annum plus car/car allowance
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading PPE brand with footprint all over Europe who are seeking to add an experienced National Sales Manager to their UK team. This is an exciting role with an already well-established company in the market who are looking to kick on and grow. You will have previous experience with selling PPE in to the HORECA sector and be able to bring contacts for new business with you in this sector.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the development and implementation of the Commercial, Sales and Marketing plans for the Region. The individual will provide the leadership, creativity and the direction to maximize the sales and revenue generation through our existing customers and new opportunities on a local and national level.
- Lead and develop the sales agenda within your sector.
- Maximise sales across all product categories through your key accounts, distributors and new business.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager for Europe to devise and execute a region-specific marketing plan to maximise brand awareness of products and deliver alongside the growth agenda.
- Plan, manage and execute trade shows in the region in conjunction with the Channel Director, General Manager and Marketing Manager across Europe.
- Develop and implement key strategies, including - pricing, promotional activities and NPD.
- Work with Finance to manage costs and ensure that payment is received in-line with company policy.
- Develop and maintain excellence in customer satisfaction by continuously striving to provide excellent service and solutions for customers queries, requests and problems.
- Maintain regular contact with relevant departments and ensure all communications are actioned promptly and effectively.
- Third level Qualification Degree / Diploma.
- You will have experience of selling PPE to the HORECA sector.
- At least three years commercial experience at Management level.
- An experienced sales professional with a proven track record in delivering cost and revenue targets.
- Excellent management, organizational, communication, teamwork and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- An adaptable and flexible individual who has the ability to think strategically.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.