My client is one of the leading Superannuation and Investment organisation in Australia, a leading brand and household name throughout the country.
They currently have an opening for a National Manager - Communications on an initial 18-month contract.
- This role is responsible for developing and delivering the overall customer change and communication strategy for key business transformation, regulatory reform and insurance projects.
- As National Manager, you will own and oversee your teams delivery of the communications strategy and create and implement a wide range of technically accurate and customer-friendly internal and external communications for staff, financial advisers, licensees, employers and members
- Engaging with and understanding the needs and objectives of the various business units, including Advice Relationships and the contact centre, is key to this role.
- The role should also champion the needs of customers and act as 'Voice of the customer'.
- You will be expected to have your finger on the pulse globally and find inspiration from our competitors, other industries and global leaders in marketing, brand, social media, digital, financial services, customer experience and creative design so that you can develop and implement new and innovative marketing strategies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Degree
- 10+ years' experience in financial services marketing, within an intermediated business model with a strong understanding of licensee, adviser, employer and direct member channels.
- Very strong understanding of Superannuation and Insurance in super
- Excellent team management experience, providing strong leadership and direction to a national team
- A strategic thinker who can oversee all communications and bring in new ideas
- Excellent stakeholder management experience managing below and above them
Please apply through the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.