Marketing Transformation Lead
£52,400 - £65,500
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading and innovative retail brand who's passion is to challenge conventional procedures, be creative and to always be ahead of the competition. The core of this brand is to set ambitious challenges to use innovative approaches to commercial delivery to outsmart their competitors.
Based at the world class campus 5 days per week, reporting in to the Head of Marketing Operations, as Marketing Transformation Lead, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining key stakeholder partnerships across the Commercial department to create and deliver on projects to solve complex business challenges and improve ways of working, specifically having a focusing on the growth and development of the content production procedures.
- Providing operational support to project teams and consultancies.
- Standardise processes, work with suppliers to define deliverables and success factors and negotiate fees inline with budgets.
- When initiating projects, you will identify the resources required to support the commencement and delivery of the projects, looking at the required skillsets inhouse, or otherwise externally where required.
- Where problems exist, you will define a target operating model and improvement opportunities looking at the best way to work on the scale of transformation required.
- Produce MI data to understand performance.
- Provide operational support to key project teams and external partners.
- Source appropriate data, putting in to a clear and presentable format to present to key stakeholders.
- Govern projects by managing contracts and scope in line with latest ways of working.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports and updates to key stakeholders.
- 5 years' experience in a relevant marketing role (Operational, Digital, Project Management).
- Being able to produce evidence or producing business cases to deliver on operational improvements. Managing the resolution of complex business issues.
- Hands on, team player. A confident and clear communicator who is highly organised, calm and is capable of managing upwards.
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus and pension schemes.
- Private medical, dental and life assurance.
- Employee discounts.
- Free on-site lunches, hot drinks, on site gym and beauty salon.
If you think this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.