Our client is seeking a marketing manager to proactively drive forward the business development and marketing strategy for our client's firm.
The Australia Marketing team, based in Sydney, is responsible for helping partners to develop the firm's business, build its relationships with existing and potential clients and also manage the firm's market profile.
- The development, coordination implementation of strategic marketing plans.
- Brand management.
- Leading and overseeing day-to-day marketing activities and the firm's digital marketing strategy (Social media, SEO, content making etc.).
Successful candidate's profile:
- Law firm Marketing experience at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing strategy, including SEO and SEM, SEO trends and social media.
- Success developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business.
If you are interested in the above, please apply through the link or call Stephen on 02 9236 9065.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.