MARKETING MANAGER / SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
REMOTE WORKING (company is London based)
SALARY TO £45000 +BENS
6 month Contract
A rapidly growing investment business within the asset management sector in London is looking for Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this will be a broad marketing role encompassing traditional and digital marketing, playing a key role in delivering a number of marketing projects with a particular focus on delivering new content and marketing materials as well as digital marketing
- You will assist in the production of new thought leadership material for new product launches and to drive AUM generation for existing products. You will have help review/shape thought leadership material such as whitepapers, presentation decks and press releases across the asset classes
- Assist in the execution of digital marketing activities-maximising the use of marketing automation technology, improving website design to content to grow organic traffic and generate leads, manage the weekly newsletter sent to investors and help grow the social media audience.
- You'll be working hands on a daily basis with Pardot and use your analytical skills to build nurture campaigns, score leads and provide insights to the sales team and report on marketing activity . Marketing automation expertise a must, Pardot experience a big bonus.
- Email-You will assist in the sending of weekly newsletters to investors as well as other emails to promote funds, webinars etc
- Website & SEO-You will have responsibility for drawing insights from Google Analytics and using your experience of SEO and website management to improve website experience.
- Paid Advertising-You will assist in the managing of PPC and other paid campaigns through oversight of the digital marketing agency and maximising ROI.
- Solid (3years+) marketing experience gained in financial services is essential. Experience in the investment management sector is helpful but not essential
- Strong experience in content management-editing or copywriting
- Marketing automation, (ideally Pardot)
- Confident building nurture programmes and lead scoring
- Experience in digital marketing including building and optimising email campaigns
- Confident with analytics and reporting on campaigns
- Strong organisation skills to organise and promote campaigns, content and events
- Knowledge in SEO, landing pages and website optimisation
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.