City of London, London
£100 - £200 per day
2 months ago
Do you have experience across the full marketing mix, with a B2B or B2C focus? Are you proactive, hands-on, and available immediately? If you are looking for a busy, varied new role to start ASAP - apply now!
I am currently recruiting a Marketing Manager on an interim basis to start ASAP. This is for a high-growth, media tech business who work within the educational sector. Our client is looking for someone confident, experienced, who can hit the ground running and support the B2C communication and Sales team.
Duties will include:
- Be responsible for our brand development and working with all marketing functions to ensure quality and consistency
- Create and design all collateral with our graphic designers to give the commercial team and wider business everything they need to communicate our offering
- Understand competitive landscape and develop disruptive campaigns to stand out in the market
- Reporting on campaign performance and using findings to improve future campaigns
- Email marketing
- Full end-to-end campaign and project management
You will have:
- 2-3 year's generalist marketing experience
- Strategic approach
- Ability to work in a busy environment, managing multiple campaigns at one time
- Pro-active, positive approach
Our client is looking to have the successful candidate start ASAP, in an on-going interim role for around 2 months. Please only apply if you are available immediately and can commit to the duration of the contract.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.