Up to AU$120000 per annum + + Super
9 months ago
My client area is the Leading player in the water and wastewater treatment solutions. They develop and market smart solutions to manage water and wastewater. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help them continue their growth and brand building in the market.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for conducting market, customer, competitor, potential partner and product/service research to help inform our commercialisation decisions for new and existing water and wastewater technologies and solutions.
The role will develop and implement product and service marketing strategies and establish clear value propositions and positioning statements for all products and services enabling us and our partners to drive adoption of trials and new customers. The role will also contribute to the development of bids and proposals and undertake market research providing valuable insights for the business.
- Conducting market, customer, competitor, potential partner and product/service research to inform Iota's commercialisation decisions for new and existing water and wastewater solutions and to grow the priority plumbing business.
- Conducting research to inform pricing strategies and product/service lifecycle growth rates.
- Developing and implementing product and service marketing strategies and establishing clear value propositions and positioning statements for all products and services.
- Briefing in and reviewing copy and design and providing copywriting support where required.
- Contributing to the development of bids and proposals.
- Supporting promotional marketing activities including conference and exhibition strategy, planning and attendance.
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous B2B Marketing experience with Technical products
- Background in industries such as Industrial / Engineering / Mining / Tech /Manufacturing/ Oil & Gas sectors an advantage
- B2B Market and Product/Service research experience including literature review, qualitative, quantitative methodologies, and using other related data sets to uncover B2B customer preferences, expectations and trends.
- Product/service marketing experience with high growth targets.
- Ability to translate data rich research findings into easy to understand insights
- Experience in copywriting - ideally product/service focused in a technically complex and commercial business.
- Demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively, influence others and negotiate effectively with exemplary stakeholder management skills
- Project management experience.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High quality written and oral communication skills with proven success in influencing business decisions.
- Event management and promotional marketing skills beneficial
if you are interested in find out more please apply through the link or call Pearce on (02) 9236 9061.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.