- Own and set marketing strategy for the APAC Global Markets Business using an integrated approached and ensuring marketing objectives are aligned with business strategy
- Create and implement compelling marketing initiatives for APAC Markets including branding & advertising, events, sponsorship platforms, integrated product and platform campaigns, sales support, product marketing, collateral
- Build very strong relationships with senior business leaders and act as the bridge between the business and the wider marketing team
- Identify relevant media sponsorship and partnerships to support brand development in targeted segment groups
- Lead, motivate and manage the on the ground already established team
- Establish and deliver business and client event programmes
- Act as a senior leader in the global Marketing & Brand management team, setting strong examples of best practice
- An experienced and senior level marketing professional from the financial services industry
- Solid experience working in a top global financial service institution with strong knowledge of APAC financial markets, ideally with experience working with an equities or Markets business
- Strong end to end integrated marketing and brand experience
- Ability to set and deliver overall marketing strategy, working closely with senior business leaders
- Experience and proven capabilities in managing a team
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is essential
This is a rare opportunity for a senior financial services marketer to take ownership of further developing one of the business most successful business lines and be part of the continued success of one of the industries most prestigious brands.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.