MARKETING DATA ANALYST - FINANCIAL SERVICES INVESTMENT RESEARCH
FULL TIME/ HYBRID WORKING
Our client is a leading marketing and investor relations firm based in London that creates and distributes investment content with clients that make up some of the largest well known global asset managers, to very focused specialists, who is looking for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst to join the London team.
As a trusted member of the team, the Marketing Data Analyst will help improve the traction with investors, improve systems, work processes and offer greater insight to management and clients. The candidate will also need to communicate well with internal and external inquiries and help develop the marketing offering and range of services.
- Develop market performance and KPI's for the purpose of identifying areas of improving existing marketing campaigns.
- Creating dashboards, data visualisations and campaign performance reports for external stakeholders, utilising systems such as Tableau, MySQL, Google Analytics and Python.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analysis in Tableau & PowerPoint, including actionable insights and recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- Be the go-to person for all things Google Analytics.
- Build data pipelines to optimise/automate data cleaning processes for generating reports.
- 2+ years' experience in an analytical role, ideally with a digital marketing focus ideally at a publisher or an agency with experience of working with financial services.
- Experience working with Google AdWords and other paid search platforms would be ideal
- High level of experience working with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau and Google Analytics is essential.
- Experience of using SQL (writing from scratch and querying).
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team orientated but also self-motivated.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.