We have a current opportunity for a Marketing Content Executive - Financial Services on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Surrey or can be fully remote. For further information about this position please apply.
Marketing Executive - Financial Services
Location; Surrey or Home Working/Flexible
£32-40000 (dependant on experience) +bonus,bens
Full time/ Permanent
Exciting new opportunity to join this growing and successful challenger brand in the financial services sector as Marketing Executive. You will need some current/recent Marketing experience gained ideally in the financial services sector or alternatively in a regulated sector (essential).
This is a lead role within the Corporate Marketing Team where you will be supporting the marketing activity for the business at group level
You will report to the Head of Corporate Marketing, and be part of a team who service the digital marketing requirements. You will play a key role in the design and development of creative multi-media marketing content that can be utilised across all owned, earned and paid for digital channels.
The role also involves the processing of multiple documents, often at the same time, through a review process by different stakeholder departments - e.g. Category, Legal and Compliance. You will ensure that documents are on brand, factually correct, written in plain English and compliant, as well as delivered on time.
- Take on the mantle of becoming the businesses 'plain English' champion, ensuring content reaches plain English certification.
- Working with other members of the team, collate, analyse and interpret relevant campaign management information.
- Work with other key marketing stakeholders to ensure customer journeys are optimised and deliver ROI to campaigns
- Design and develop new video, infographics, copy, whitepapers, technical literature that bring to life a range of concepts and ideas for business to business partners and end consumers.
- Ensure assets are developed to comply with appropriate brand and web content processes and procedures.
- Experience in marketing gained in financial services -B2B and/or B2C environments
- Excellent writing skills, experience writing content for marketing collateral (offline or digital content)
- Task oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with a Document Management System is an advantage
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.