Are you passionate about marketing, ambitious and driven? Do you have experience in a content focused role across digital and offline channels? If you are looking to work for a social, rewarding and progressive employer - apply now!
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Content Coordinator for our client, a rapidly growing, forward-thinking company who are branded the 'Netflix' of their industry! They are hugely successfully within the performing arts sector, and are looking for an energetic person to join their collaborative team, who ideally has an interest in the theatre/arts.
Their marketing team are young, hungry and eager to drive success across the business! Reporting into the Marketing Content Manager, you will be passionate about producing engaging campaigns to generate and nurture leads for their sales team, and delight existing customers.
Duties will include:
- Support the Senior Marketing Executive in the delivery of content marketing campaigns which drive usage of the platform
- Create and update marketing briefs, ensuring good communication across the business
- Write compelling copy for email, social media and print collateral
- Report on key marketing campaign metrics (e.g. open rates and CTRs)
- Produce engaging content across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Produce key campaign assets (including emails, landing pages, forms etc.)
- Contribute to increasing traffic to the website using key SEO principles
- Edit and proofread marketing materials
Our client is looking for:
- 1+ years marketing experience within a digital business
- A keen and committed team player who isn't afraid to ask questions
- A well-organized multi-tasker who can hit deadlines
- Proven experience of copywriting across all major online and offline channels
- Positive, team-player attitude!
This is an extremely exciting time to get on board, as our client is experiencing huge growth! This role offers great progression opportunities, benefits package, and a social, team-orientated environment!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.