Marketing Communications Advisor/ Lead- Real Estate
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing coordinator to work within a FTSE250 office space specialist in the heart of London. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of media and communications and be the single point of contact for all internal and external media and comms, ensuring branding and messaging is consistent and initiatives are connected and effective.
- Website and Social Media- Manage the website for the group, create profiles and copy for each asset and board team members and management of group LinkedIn and Twitter profiles.
- Branding- Custodian of the brand and key point of contact for their brand consultants, owning of projects to create and promote corporate brand guidance to staff.
- Internal Communications- Working closely with IT to maximise the potential of internal intranet and maintain and internal newsfeed and promote posts by colleagues.
- CSR and Staff Events-Engage with CSR committee to coordinate and promote volunteering opportunities, working with HR to coordinate well-being initiatives and learning.
- Annual Report- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating photoshoots of the head office, staff, and board members for annual report, be the main point of contact for consultants who are tasked to work on the report and ensure all information is collected prior to circulation in a timely manner.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal.
- Experience in managing and navigating social media channels.
- Degree educated in a relevant field or equal experience.
- Experience in property/ real estate desired.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.