Our client is a premium hospitality group. They are seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager who will be responsible for the overall strategy and execution of digital, social, and communications plans.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will help build the brand in the market and find ways to keep PR efforts and social media efforts consistent and timely. They will generate leads through online ads and promotions and find ways to reach new audiences through communications and social campaigns.
- Work-life balance
- Clear career path
Events & Promotions
- Drive and implement PR initiatives and integrated publicity campaigns to promote the brand internationally
- Cultivate media/KOL relations, and organise media initiatives, including press trips, media luncheons, media/KOL collaborations, and other PR promotional events and campaigns
- Develop cross-brands partnership programmes
- Responsible for brand messaging development, media handling, internal and external stakeholder's liaison including senior management and business units in crisis communications and issues handling
- Build an over-arching story-telling calendar for the brand, to help facilitate consumer, media & influencer understanding of the brand and its propositions. Write Press Releases, story pitches, and manage editorial calendars
- Handle local and overseas media enquiries/interviews/complaints
Digital Marketing & Communications
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy; prioritise objectives and strategic initiatives across brand website development, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Drive brand social media content creation, approval of editorial calendar, and influencer programmes, including the development of the Social Media Playbook
- Oversee social media monitoring, advertising, promotions/contests, and other activations
- Work with agency and internal partners to deliver creative assets such as video, social media assets, paid search ads, emails, landing pages, on-site promotional placements
- Manage digital and social marketing budget
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in marketing and communications role
- Demonstrated experience in content creation and development
- Proven track record in the hospitality sector
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
Click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.