United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams18000 - UAE Dirhams20000 per month
about 2 months ago
Carter Murray is looking for a Marketing & Business Development Assistant on a 14 month fixed term contract for an international law firm in UAE. We are looking for a candidate who is able to start by 1 April 2020. The salary would be up to 20,000 AED per month depending on the experience.
- Undertaking research into clients, targets and competitors to support bid activity.
- Helping to prepare first drafts of bids and supporting through to finalisation.
- Preparing tailored CVs for bids.
- Working with the Business Development Executive to develop and maintain bid best practice
2. Client Management:
- Providing support to the Business Development Executive with reporting and analysis of target clients and markets.
- Undertaking research into current clients and target clients to support client management initiatives.
- Research into venues, costs, options and packages to support event decisions.
- Helping to develop and organise events for clients and targets, including managing these on the day / evening and obtaining post event feedback.
- Booking fee earners onto networking events where appropriate.
4. Client Relationship Management Platform's:
- Working with other members of staff to ensure the CRM system is kept up to date with new contacts and recent activities.
- Working with the Business Development Executive to build marketing and target client lists.
Experience and skills:
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Project management and delivery at an operational level
- Experience of working within a professional services environment is preferred
- Knowledge of working in the Middle East is an advantage
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.