United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams24000 - UAE Dirhams34000 per month + + benefits
4 months ago
Carter Murray in Dubai are partnering with a multi national business that is looking for a Luxury Beauty - Senior Buyer.
This person will be responsible for implementation and delivery of the Beauty Category strategy for the business.
This person is responsible for the day to day management of vendors and range management in terms of reviewing/managing existing product ranges. This is a critically important role in ensuring that retail standards and execution of the category buying strategy is implemented to the highest level in store. Reporting to the General Manager within a dotted line into the Global Buying Manager, this role will work closely with the Operations team, collaborating with colleagues to optimise local business unit performance.
Core responsibilities for the role will include:
- Vendor Management
- Range Reviews
- Sales Performance
- Clearance Activity
- Operations relationship
Experience required include:
* Proven experience in Retail Purchasing and/or Merchandising management.
* Proven experience in brand relationship management
* Strong understanding of merchandising financials, retail math and the ability to manage profitability
* Proven experience building profitable business in Knowledge of Open-to-Buy process
* Strong product sensibility and understanding of category brands
* Ability to analyse reports and draw conclusions/recommendations
* Ability to remain flexible and willing to change and challenge strategies, as business needs dictate
If you have beauty buying experience especially across luxury brands, please apply on the link provided.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.