13 days ago
Investor Relations Analyst
A large International engineering firm is looking to bring in an experienced Investor Relations Analyst to work closely with the Director of IR and the growing IR team as a whole. Due to the size and complicated nature of the accounting, the role would ideally suit a qualified accountant.
- Prepare full and half year result presentations, working closely with internal stakeholders
- Produce various financial analysis for the results with the FC and Director of IR
- Collate and maintain consensus
- Maintain detailed IR model of business including where the market would expect numbers for the P&L
- Attend and contribute to key investor meetings
- Manage aspects of the annual report process
- Preferably a Qualified Accountant
- Ideally experience of working with listen companies
- High level of financial acumen
- Interest in financial markets
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.