My client is a lifestyle and entertainment group. Their success in the past years has led to a range of new projects from 2019. They are now looking for a PR Manager who will assist in the planning, coordinating and implementing of communications plans, with specific responsibilities and an emphasis on international media relations.
- Support in the development, planning, and execution of Public Relations strategy to maximise earned media coverage across local, international and social channels
- Ensure close communication with all relevant media and continue to identify new media outlets globally on a consistent basis to generate the highest level of positive coverage
- Day to day agency management of a portfolio of international PR agencies, inclusive of messaging/pitching, information sharing, presentation, as well as all reporting for all key metrics including performance
- Drive the execution of PR, influencer and celebrity initiatives; creating content that addresses business objectives, brand positioning, and key messages and supports media relations and KOL engagement
- Partner with brand marketing, retail and digital teams for the ideation, development, and execution of insightful and impactful integrated PR, marketing, and social campaigns that deliver a holistic approach to communicating about the brand and its key propositions
- Measure and analyse PR campaigns and coverage to ensure effectiveness and impact on the target audience and communicate the outcome to a variety of internal and external audiences
- Build an over-arching story-telling calendar for the brand, to help facilitate consumer, media & influencer understanding of the brand and its propositions. Write Press Releases, story pitches, and manage editorial calendars.
- Work with China PR team/Agency to develop sophisticated and compelling PR campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Public Relations, and Journalism
- Minimum 8 years' relevant PR experience within consumer sectors
- Established network of international media contacts is preferred
- Native English speaker
- Open to agency candidates
Interested candidates, please click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.