SENIOR INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - 6M - FTC- GLOBAL INSURANCE PROVIDER
UP TO £80,000 + BENEFITS
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with a leading global Insurance provider who serves SME, middle market, and large corporate business providing property, casualty as well as accident and health insurance, risk engineering and multinational servicing propositions. Our client is looking for a talented Internal Communications Manager to join and be part of their busy regional marketing & communications team, based in central London.
The client is currently recruiting an Internal Communication Manager on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the skills, energy and imagination to drive and deliver the regional internal communications strategy in support of the business' strategy and priorities, as the Senior Internal Communications Manager for the Europe, Eurasia & Africa region
JOB SUMMARY/ MAIN RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Strategy: planning and delivery of the internal communications strategy in support of the overall business priorities and focus areas.
- Business support: working closely with the regional management team, key countries and business areas, to develop internal communications campaigns for Europe, Eurasia & Africa that support the region's current year and mid-term business strategy, key projects and deliverables. Act as key contact and counsel for countries and business areas on internal communications, helping to drive regional internal communications agenda and best practice at the local level.
- Campaign management: develop and deliver regional internal communications programmes that drive employee engagement, providing templates and counsel to countries in adapting and rolling out these campaigns locally.
- Content development and channel management: develop, deliver, review and approve production and distribution of communication content through defined channels including the company intranet (including researching, editing articles, coordinating photography, liaising with topic owners, design agencies). Effective selection and balanced use of the relevant internal communications channels for internal communications.
- Intranet management and engagement: act as the regional ambassador and leader for the intranet, ensuring that the regional homepage is always interesting and up-to-date with relevant news and information for employees. You will also be responsible for developing new initiatives to help drive intranet activity and work with regional business representatives to identify high-impact opportunities for the platform to help them do their day-job more
- Very experienced in leading and delivering internal communications in a corporate environment; ideally within the financial services sector or other regulated industries
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of internal communications planning and delivery
- Proven track record of providing communication counsel to senior management
- Experience in managing and developing company intranet
- Experience in handling crisis communications
- An understanding of working successfully in an international matrix team environment is desirable
Please send your CV via the link provided.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.