City of London, London
9 months ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading Financial Services group assisting with the recruitment of their first group Internal Communications Manager, city based.
Working across the group function of this leading Financial Services client you will help to build out the group Internal Comms function. In this new greenfield opportunity you will be responsible for increasing internal engagement and working with the wider communications team to raise awareness of the group's strategy. The individual will play an important part in shaping the future direction of internal communication and build scope for development as the function evolves.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Proven experience of managing and delivering high quality internal communications, ideally in a financial services environment
- Can build strong and trusted relationships with stakeholders, including senior executives
- Writes well and can effectively distil complex information into clear and simple messages
- Experience of a wide range of internal communications tools and platforms
- Proactive, flexible, and responsive - enjoys working in a fast-paced and varied environment
- Hands on approach and willing to get involved with a wide range of activities as the role and function evolves
The role will be based in fantastic offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.