My client is a leading global biotechnology company with offices throughout the world.
They are looking to hire an interim Internal Communications Manager for their Melbourne office
- Lead, Plan and execute internal communications - employee and leadership comms
- Manage internal digital communications
- Contribute and guide global internal communications for the R&D business while working closely with the Global head of internal comms
- Execute annual comms plan and support strategy
- Manage the strategic development and tactical execution of Aus and site wide programs with other functions such as HR, BT and EHS
- Partner with business and dept leads to support their communication goals
- manage the development and execution of internal communications related to financial results
The ideal candidate
- Degree in Communications, PR, Journalism or similar related field
- 3-5 years internal and external communication, media, or PR experience
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry an advantage
- Previous experience in Digital Media and social media
if you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply or call Pearce on 0292369061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.