HEAD OF MARKETING SERVICES - INSTITITIUONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT-ideally to start in June
BASED CITY, LONDON (hybrid working)
C£120,000 + completion bonus +benefits
Fantastic new 12 month contract opportunity to join our client a leading and highly reputable global asset management firm. Reporting into the Marketing Director you will be responsible for overseeing the marketing services team which includes the design and presentations team. You will also have close interaction with the RFP function. You'll need experience of managing marketing services/design & presentations teams and some prior experience of writing RFPs and/or leading RFP teams (though you will not have direct responsibility for RFPs)
· Provide practical support to the RFP team and assist with quality control to support new business activity and processes, while working closely with the Head of RFP
· Manage resourcing and workload across Data/Databases, Presentations and Design, ensuring processes operate effectively. Organise management information and lead on identifying and escalating issues.
· Maintain vendor relationships across marketing services, taking responsibility for vendor management and cost management versus budget
· Responsibility for ensuring data integrity and supply to stakeholders and consultant databases including production of management information across all teams
· Ensure that the design team contribute effectively to brand and creative projects across the marketing department
· Progress priority projects encouraging input from team members eg Rocketdocs upgrade, RFI outsourcing.
· Coordinate with compliance and legal to manage regulatory updates across marketing coordinating with the marketing management team.
· Participate in product technical change projects, related client communications. Attend APRs/confirming the checks on objectives, benchmarks and targets across the team to ensure communications are consistent with legals, paying particular attention to ESG strategies.
· Provide project support and deliver ad hoc tasks as directed by the Head of Marketing
- Current/recent experience in an institutional asset management firm
- Experience managing/leading marketing services teams-ie.to include presentations, design etc
- Experience of writing RFPs and ideally prior experience of overseeing RFP teams (though this role will not have direct responsibility for managing the RFP team)
- Strong people management skills (this role will manage a team of circa 10)
- Strong project management skills
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.