Head of Marketing- Healthcare
This is an exciting opportunity to step into the healthcare sector and have the opportunity to manage the first-class marketing services to the firms UK hospitals and central marketing team in line with the overall UK strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating B2B and B2C communications strategies including overseeing the production of marketing collateral, developing, and managing marketing campaigns.
- Deliver a first-class marketing service in both B2B and B2C by creating briefs that are in line with priorities and plans and have measurable outcomes and targets.
- Develop and manage effective marketing plans, campaigns, and communications by understanding business goals, challenges and opportunities and ensuring that the campaigns are in place to drive growth in agreed business priority areas.
- Provide insights and analytics through customer and competitor analysis and ensuring systems are in place to monitor the response and impacts of campaigns and working with colleagues to provide return on investment evidence for all activities.
- Ensuring all marketing collateral is brand appropriate and consistent with brand guidelines.
- Provide business partner marketing support to senior stakeholders by becoming a subject matter expert and supporting with internal communications.
- Significant experience preferably within healthcare.
- Experience in an internal marketing services function and/or a creative agency.
- Excellent people management experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.