HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS (international role)- INSURANCE
Excellent opportunity to join a high growth, international insurance business. My client is looking for an experienced Communications professional to lead the Communications efforts across international markets.
Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for the strategic and creative direction as well as day-to-day management and execution of all Communications activities. You will manage activity across internal communications and employee engagement as well as external communications activities including media relations, brand profile raising and social media.
You will advise and support the leadership team to develop strategic messages and deliver best in class communications channels and programmes that inspire employees to drive the business agenda forward. You will play a key role in delivering high impact internal campaigns that support cultural, CSR and strategic initiatives.
- Development of a communications strategy, that underpins the delivery of the business strategy.
- Develop diverse communications channels, eg intranet, social media, print, face-to-face
- Roll out the delivery of a new intranet
- Provide clear and effective communication in response to a crisis or emergency to reassure and guide staff.
- Co-creation of initiatives with HR to support and drive cultural change
- Measure the effectiveness of communications processes
- Contribute to increasing employee engagement
- Manage external agency relationships, where required.
- Responsible for budgetary control of communications activities
- Excellent experience in a senior Communications role gained in the Financial Services and/or Insurance sector
- Experience across both internal and external communications with particular expertise in employee communications
- Experience in driving employee engagement strategies and communications around culture change would be particularly relevant.
- Excellent writing skills are essential
- Good understanding of the intranet as a channel, ideally with experience rolling out new intranet systems
- Experience of working across different regions/geographies would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Strategic thinker, coupled with the ability to deliver on a tactical level
- Proven ability to establish and maintain high level of credibility with senior executives
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.