£70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
GLOBAL SENIOR EVENT MANAGER - FINANCIAL SERVICES B2B (12 MONTH FTC)
£70-85k + BENS
Our client, a leading global financial services business is looking to hire a Senior Events professional into their global Marketing team. You will have senior event management experience gained in a B2B environment (either a large corporate or financial services business). You'll also need experience of devising events strategy and advising on best practice.
You will play a key role in leading the planning and executing of global events (3rd party and proprietary events) for the business, and strengthening the strategic element of their event and sponsorship execution globally.
- Take ownership and develop the global event and sponsorship calendar planning and strategy which will then need to be communicated to key senior stakeholders
- Share and implement best practice within the team and the wider global marketing team
- Lead the event agency relationships
- Manage a small team
- Current/recent experience in a senior events role, gained in a B2B environment-large corporate or large financial services business
- Experience both developing an events strategy and leading on the execution of events
- Experience working in a global organisation
- Experience managing international events
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing a small team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.