Carter Murray is working in partnership with a leading Consultancy Firm to help recruit a Global Corporate Communications Director into a key position within the firm. Reporting to the CMO, the role will help lead and drive the communications strategy for the business leading multi discipline teams across internal and external comms on a global scale.
- Development of global corporate communications strategy aligning with global business areas
- Manage senior stakeholder relationships across the business to set and manage expectations about Marketing Campaigns.
- Assist in educating stakeholders on how to position themselves externally to raise brand profile.
- Positioning global campaign program with the media/PR teams and ensuring campaigns get strong traction in regional media
- Professional speaking & media coaching training for senior leadership.
- Setting media goals for all teams, media monitoring / reporting - concerted effort to raise brand profile and higher media mentions.
- Crisis Management Lead for Global Corporate Communications - ability to do spokesperson role if required for organization in a crisis
- Work closely with the finance team to produce financial communications to investors and key stakeholders
- Lead, develop and coach and global comms team
- A proven track record within a similar role ideally within a Listed company
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in a relevant field
- Experience of working on a global basis would be advantageous
- Ability to work closely with C suite and key stakeholders within the organization
- Be creative and open to making changes to an already well functioning department
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.