Carter Murray is working closely with a leading global consultancy to recruit a EMEA Senior Marketing Manager. Working closely with the Marketing lead, this role will involve developing and executing the marketing strategy across the EMEA region.
The role will;
- Create and execute marketing plans for the organisation including marketing programs, campaigns, and launches to drive growth
- Manage all aspects of marketing including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, email, display media, and social media
- Lead growth through operational optimisations as well as creating new opportunities and channels to drive traffic and conversions
- Create, maintain, and meet efficiency and ROI projections for the overall marketing portfolio
- Support organisation and department goals and achieve sector KPI's
- Ensure that all marketing is consistent with brand guidelines, and brand integrity is not compromised in any way
- Ideally educated to a degree level within a marketing related field
- Experience is a similar role within a professional services environment
- Strong communications and project management skills
- Expertise in brand development and digital initiatives
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.