GLOBAL DIRECTOR INTERNAL COMMS (business partner to technology and operations teams) - FINANCIAL SERVICES
9 MONTH CONTRACT-COULD EXTEND-need to be able to start in January/February 2022
BASED LONDON-hybrid working
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at our client a leading global financial services organization to join in a director level Communications role. You will play a key role in devising and overseeing the communications strategy for the Technology and Operations functions while working closely with and advising C-Suite stakeholders and their ExCo teams
You will need solid experience in employee communications gained within a large, global complex organizations. Financial Services experience is an advantage
You will need experience partnering with technology teams and developing comms programmes to support Technology functions. You will be responsible for developing strategic comms, change communications and leadership communications
- Developing and implementing an employee communications plan for the technology and operations functions globally, communicating to a large global audience.
- Providing employee communications support and counsel to ExCo members.
- Working closely with the wider Communications team to ensure consistency of message,
- Working with stakeholders across the function to develop employee communications programmes and plans to support strategic initiatives.
- Developing and creating compelling content for the function to engage its employees.
- Managing core communications channels, including town halls and digital communications.
- Ensuring that the function's messages are audience appropriate, strategically consistent and well written.
- You will be a creative employee communications / internal communications professional with solid experience in developing and delivering employee communications initiatives in a large, global corporate- Financial services experience is an advantage
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills. You will need to be comfortable working with and advising senior/ C-suite stakeholders on comms strategy
- Experience developing employee comms for technology or data functions in a business partner capacity
- Experience of developing employee comms in a global capacity
Please send your CV to Emma Jerome via the link provided or to Emmajerome@cartermurray.com (you will need to be eligible to work in the UK)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.