£33,000 - £42,000
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading and innovative retail brand who's passion is to challenge conventional procedures, be creative and to always be ahead of the competition. The core of this brand is to set ambitious challenges to use innovative approaches to commercial delivery to outsmart their competitors.
They are looking to add an experienced Digital Analyst to their ranks at their world class, state of the art HQ based in Malmesbury.
Based at the world class campus 5 days per week, reporting in to the Digital Analytics Manager, you will be sat within the EMEA Business Intelligence & Analytics team and you will be tasked with performing detailed digital analysis, proposing recommendations to digital campaigns or web changes and providing reporting and insights on the results.
- Working with several digital data sources such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to produce optimisation recommendations for the digital experience.
- Responsible for ensuring the reporting and analysis needs of the business stakeholders are delivered to agreed requirements and timeframes.
- Designing, building and deploying reports, dashboards and analytical solutions that drive operational efficiency.
- Support paid media activity.
- Deep dive analysis around key projects and campaigns.
- Deliver world class training to end users centered on the consumption of the analytics we deploy. Ensure maintenance of functional and technical documentation.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, session replay tools required
- Excellent Excel skills essential
- Develop visualisations that are easy to understand and digest
- Excellent communication skills and building strong business relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to manipulate large and complex data sets
- Experience in digital analytics (1+ years) required
- Experience of using visualisation software e.g. Tableau desirable
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Staff discounts on all products
If you think this role is for you then please apply today, applications are being accepted immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.