A fast growing start-up has an exciting new opportunity for a Demand Planning Analyst based in Dubai.
The Demand Planning Analyst will work closely with the Growth and Operations team to ensure plans are well designed, balanced and support the growth objectives. Responsibilities include building the supply and production plan, building the international trade flows, balancing inventory across warehouses, weekly reporting, scenario planning and closing supply gaps.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build the forecasts ensuring supply plans are in place to support those forecasts.
- Work with the Growth and Marketing teams to ensure appropriate levels of inventory are in place
- Summarize excess and obsolete inventory and help execute depletion plans.
- Work with Accounting to align the reserve with the excess projections.
- Forecast monthly inventory balances providing variance analysis vs. prior months and recommendations to get back to targets
- Prepare weekly inventory summary files and provide recommendations to balance inventory, make substitutions, and recommendations for purchasing of inventory.
- Manage transfer of inventory to match demand at multiple distribution centers within budget
- Support the weekly DTC/Web consensus meeting and slide deck including attainment, accuracy, and Cost to Serve and Cost of Acquisition actuals/forecasts
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders across the organization to gather relevant data.
- Prepare analysis for various supply chain review meetings
- In partnership with the Operations and Partnership team, monitor Service Level Agreements
- (SLA's) at Third Party Logistics (3PL) and for our own Fulfillment operations
Education and Experience:
- University degree in engineering or business-related field
- 2+ years experience in Demand Planning or Supply Chain function
- Experience on Warehouse Management Systems
- Advanced MS Excel
- Experience working within a direct to consumer organization is a plus
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.