CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL BANK (corporate and institutional banking)
Excellent newly created opportunity to lead the development and delivery of the corporate communications activities for this growing and successful international bank. The bank is going through a strong growth period and in particular in the European markets and is looking for an experienced communications professional to devise, execute and oversee an effective strategic communications programme for the bank across Europe.
You will need current/recent experience in a broad comms role (internal and external) gained in either banking or wider financial services. This role will require multi-tasking, problem solving and adapting whilst maintaining a strong, strategic and holistic overview of all communication channels.
You will be responsible for creating a clear communications structure, ensuring internal alignment with Group strategy, and supporting Business Heads with strategic communications initiatives will be critical to success in this role.
You will work with Executive and Senior management and stakeholders to develop communications solutions to meet business needs. This will include the delivery of effective media and public relations, social media, internal communications and reputational events.
You will develop and manage a proactive corporate reputation plan that advances the bank's brand story among its target European audiences and to devise impactful campaigns that attract and engage target markets
▪ Solid understanding in a broad communications role-covering both internal and external comms. Must include some/all experience in either the banking and/or financial services industries
▪ Ideally you will have developed media contacts in Europe and broad understanding of regional media in the banking or financial services media/press.
▪ Advanced writing skills with the ability to tell a cohesive story through a narrative or a deck.
▪ Expert ability to coordinate executive-level presentations and briefs.
▪ Experience working across business functions and with a variety of stakeholders.
▪ Relationship building skills with the ability to interface with senior executives and experts across the organization
▪ Ability to proactively develop new ideas.
▪ Strong project manager
Interested?Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.