Corporate Affairs Manager
Permanent - full time
This leading healthcare business is looking for a Corporate Affairs Manager to join their ambitious organisation. Working with the Director of Corporate Affairs you will support the delivery of the organisations corporate affairs strategy and build a strong reputation via industry, government, and media relationships. You will lead on the execution of strategies to engage these audiences.
- Develop and create engaging communications and public affairs initiatives that tell the story of the business to the relevant audiences. These are to include, media & PR agencies, the press, responses to requests for information, on and offline media. As well as government and regulated institutions.
- Manage day to day press office function for all strategies
- Daily public affairs strategy management
- Responsible for all agency management with regards to public affairs
- Strong stakeholder management in relation to public affairs strategy and communication
- Monitor and analyse the media and policy landscape to identify risks and create opportunities to develop media and policy insight
- Support the Director of Corporate Affairs on issues management
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of experience in corporate affairs role that includes media handling and public affairs
- Experience in executing strategy and developing thoughtful and engaging collateral for industry, media and government
- Ability to understand complex issues quickly and identify the importance to the business and effectively communicate this to colleagues
- Experience of effectively managing agencies
- Proven experience of building relationships and influence stakeholders
- Journalistic instinct and the ability to create and tell stories
If this sounds of interest, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.