Content Specialist- Management Consultancy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Content professional to join an exciting management consultancy firm based in Oxfordshire who are going through an exciting period of growth over the next 3 years. The firm are looking for a Content Specialist to work within the Employer Brand Team to help build awareness as an employer of choice through the creation of compelling content and copy.
This role is a vital component of the business, developing their tone of voice and then create content that reflects their voice and show who they are, their values and their culture. If you are creative, with strong writing and storytelling skills and a passion for communications, this could be a great role for you.
- Work closely with the Employer Brand team to create content that aligns with the firms' goals with the right audiences.
- Creating a messaging framework and work as a part of the campaign team to create engaging content across a variety of formats including insight reports, web copy, blogs, advert copy, emails etc.
- Copywriting for Key Assets- Create content for key collateral, including brochures, flyers, candidate packs, web page and digital assets such as awareness and recruitment adverts and landing pages.
- Internal Blogs- Creation of a pipeline of blog ideas to generate a consistent stream of content.
- Podcasts- Work closely with the internal and external production team to produce scripts and discussion guides and providing copy support for their podcast promotional activities and asset creation.
- Insight Report- working with external and internal teams to drive the research and creation of compelling insight report and supporting assets including web page and content assets.
- Video Content- Work with creative specialist and social media coordinator in the creation of people storytelling videos.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for storytelling.
- Ability to take an idea or brief through a deliverable outcome.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.