My client is an award winning Australian Financial Services company, with exceptional year on year growth.
Due to this growth they are looking to increase their marketing team and want to hire a
We're on the hunt for a dynamic and experienced content professional to take the lead on content strategy. You'll be leading a growing, high performing team and sculpting the direction of a new and important area of the business. This newly created role will focus on developing existing content initiatives and build and support a creative culture of storytelling and innovative, effective execution.
You will have a deep understanding of personal finance, investment and wealth management and be passionate about expanding the conversation about investing to a wide variety of audiences, and via a broad range of channels.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the firm's content strategy
- Work closely with colleagues across the business to develop new ideas and themes for content creation and messaging across different client segments and channels
- Oversee the editorial plans to ensure content meets is optimized and meets agreed schedule
- Edit and provide suggestions on materials produced by your colleagues or third parties.
- Provide suggestions for alternative ways to communicate educational and product material including video, blog, social media, webinar and EDMs.
- Track and manage performance of content against KPI's
- Keep up to date with financial markets and investment trends for individual investors.
- Ensure all content is tailored for the appropriate channel, including social, website and advertising.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure content is created and aligned to meet objectives.
- 10+ years' experience working in a similar role or proven experience in a similar role whether in asset management or journalism
- Proven experience with creating and executing effective content strategies for owned and earned channels.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create content that aligns to our strategic priorities and engages audiences through exceptional copywriting, editing and production skills.
- Ability to calculate ROI on content produced by the business, transforming raw information and data into actionable content insights and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strategic focus within a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced understanding of investing principles and financial investment products, including opportunities for direct/ retail investors.
- Ability to develop narrative and "story telling" across different media including print, digital and video.
if you are interested in hearing more about the above please apply now!
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.