Carter Murray in Dubai are looking for a Commercial Planning Analyst to join a amazing Ecommerce business based in Dubai.
The Regional Commercial Planning Analyst plays a key role within the company, and is
responsible for collaborating with the local commercial planning teams to ensure that we
have robust commercial plans executed seamlessly. This person will help shape and lead
monthly strategic commercial planning and execution across five countries. Delivering deep
data driven insights which will help form our strategic direction. The regional commercial
planning analyst will help bring exceptional growth to the business, maintaining and
delivering margin, increasing conversion rate. S/he will be responsible for the decisions s/he
makes and will have to monitor her / his performance.
A successful candidate will fulfil the following requirements:
- Action oriented and results oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Fast learner
- Well organized
- Resistant to stress
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
Expected background and technical skills:
- An ideal candidate would possess significant (5 years+) experience in management consulting, venture capital, company creation or category management (retail) with strong analytical skills and a proven track record of impact
- Top Business / Engineering Schools and Universities
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel plus SQL would be advantageous
- Ability to analyse large data sets to make strategic decisions
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.