Client Relationship Manager
A global law firm leveraging on industry-focussed knowledge to provide clients with practical solutions to the legal and regulatory risks facing their businesses, is looking for a Client Relationship Manager.
This person will take charge of the developments of the Asia Client Program and a small pool of clients (building up their own contacts too). He or she will work closely with the global and local client teams, while reporting to the Senior Manager of Client Programs.
- Develop and analyse client relationships to broaden client engagement and to identify potential issues to be addressed (through face-to-face meetings, networking and desk researches).
- Create and drive an active account plan to identify revenue streams, business development priorities, and revenue/profitability targets.
- Manage regular client team meetings, ensuring high productivity and action-oriented objectives when discussing about client strategy.
- Collaborate with Business Services Teams to identify the most value-adding services to present to clients.
- Collaborate with Strategic Bids Team to manage bids/panel reviews, participate in presentations when necessary, undertake win/loss analysis and conduct bid debriefs with clients.
- Implement the principles of the client development framework through regular interactions and coaching of the client team.
- Communicate feedback to sector teams on client needs and potential new service offerings.
- Identify evolving demands for client knowledge services and alternative ways of working with clients to increase efficiency or quality of delivery.
- Identify a pipeline of matters for post-matter feedback, identifying clients to approach for Client Satisfaction Interviews and ensuring that appropriate action is taken based on feedback.
- Review monthly reports for relationship meetings aimed at key issues and opportunities, forward actions, and ROI.
- Review business development budgets and marketing expenditure to make the appropriate adjustments to spending and activities.
- Educate partners and the BD team on market trends and learnings from various bid processes.
- Relevant degree or the equivalent and previous experience within business development or sales
- Good knowledge of professional services organisations (especially international matrix structures)
- About 7+ years' experience with client relationship management
- Legal/professional services background preferred
- Strong influencing and rapport-building abilities (assertive, confident, diplomatic)
- Team player who is adaptable, open to changes, and enthusiastic
- Strong communication (writing and editing) and presentation skills
If this job description does justice to your career experiences, take action today and send in your CV to: email@example.com
Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.