30 days ago
- Pro-active analysing current business pipeline. Identifying Key account growth potential and working with the Business Development team to prepare a compelling bid to increase business revenue
- Strong in research and commercial sense to locate new client as well as retaining and growing key services within the existing customer base.
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with clients through regular client meetings, responding to client requests and feedback in a timely manner
- Conducting pitch presentations as appropriate, and ensuring quantity and quality client communications
- Keeping up to date on new market trends and development and have the ability to translate these trends into commercial outcomes
- Strong communications skills is required. Stakeholders management is also a key part of this role
Successful candidate should have:
- 7-8 years in Key Account Management or Client Success roles (experience with legal will be an advantage but not a must)
- Experience in working with client in multiple countries across APAC
- Strong influencing and communication skills
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.