Join a successful eCommerce business - our client sells premium skincare and cosmetics products worldwide through own website and marketplaces. The company is currently looking for an eCommerce Manager to focus on the China market, which has seen significant growth within the company's portfolio.
The eCommerce Manager reports to the CEO with the potential to take on a full team management role. Previous experience of launching marketplaces in China is required for this role.
- Work-life balance
- Clear career path
- Develop multichannel ecommerce strategy to grow sales performance of own website and launch on marketplaces (e.g. JD, Tmall, VIP or Kaola) in the China market
- Implement growth and expansion plans for site merchandising, new business opportunity, sales campaign ideas, promotion, etc.
- Manage the development and the operation of marketplaces to grow sales and revenue
- Ensure user experience continuously improves in site navigation, optimised contents, conversion journey, and other aspects that drive loyalty and inspires purchasing
- Formulate a strategic and measurable marketing plan that covers targeted advertising and organic growth such as search marketing, social media marketing, content marketing and CRM to increase traffic to own ecommerce website and marketplaces
- Develop an analytics plan to track and measure the performance of site conversion, ROI on ad-campaigns, SEO and social media
- Act as a project leader to prioritise initiatives and coordinate cross-functional team efforts
- Research on market trends on technologies and best practices in the e-commerce landscape of the China market
- Bachelor's Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years' experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of ecommerce and digital marketing in China
- Proven track record of launching marketplaces (e.g. JD, Tmall, VIP or Kaola)
- Chinese Language (Mandarin preferred); English Language
Click "Apply" to submit your CV.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.