£27,000 + £2700.10 London Allowance
Carter Murray is partnering with a well-known public-sector brand in London who have an exciting role for a Channels Executive to join their team. This role will sit within the Internal Communications team and you will be responsible for creating, editing and publishing content on the intranet and overseeing all content management.
This role has the option to be based at one of the hubs above ideally once a week, with the rest of the time home working.
- Creating, reviewing and amending content, publishing, monitoring and reporting, whilst helping to manage governance of the site, including publishing permissions.
- Work closely with colleagues in Internal Communications, the External Communications team and closely with technology colleagues in relation to technical developments and issues.
- Act as first point of contact for intranet content related queries, monitoring technical issues and working with IT to resolve these.
- Working with colleagues across the business to ensure that intranet content is data cleansed on a regular basis and removed when no longer required, ensuring compliance with GDPR and to develop attractive new content for new intranet pages.
- Delivering a high standard of training to intranet editors and publishers and write and maintain clear user guides to support this.
- Creating content - this could be written copy, video editing or event logistics/content - to promote important stories in conjunction with strategic and operational priorities.
- Proactively research and developing features or ideas for communication channels or initiatives.
- ]Work alongside the in-house design team and IT to improve usability, accessibility and functionality on the intranet and other channels and any linked micro sites
- You will be creative, highly motivated and an accomplished online writer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail and good grammatical knowledge.
- Sound editorial judgment when sourcing and creating content
- Ability to build effective working relationships across the organization
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Experience of managing digital projects from start to finish
- Experience in writing for publications such as posters and leaflets
- Photography, design and video-editing skills
- Training and / or qualification/s in internal communications, digital marketing or web development.
- Ideally you will possess one of the following: IOIC Foundation, Diploma of Proficiency in Internal Communication, IABC Foundation, IABC Generalist/Specialist, CIPR Internal, Communications certificate, Melcrum - Black Belt 1.
This role would suit someone who is creative with experience in similar role, taking ownership of an online platform within internal communications.
If you think this role is for you - then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.